The session starts mainly in September and January but some institutions have intakes in May, July and October as well. The Major intake season for the top courses in US is September, while the minor intake season is January, which is meant for a fairly small number of courses.
The main intake season for top colleges and courses in the fall season i.e. September. It depends on what course you are looking to pursue because many courses don’t have the January intakes.
If you are looking to get admission into vocational courses, then some courses may have admissions open in January and perhaps even May or July.
Requirements may between study programs and levels.
- For each course, Indian students will need to meet a minimum English language requirement.
- A minimum academic record of 65% and above for humanities stream in class XII, and 70 – 80% and above for Science/Commerce stream in class XII will also be required.
- Foundations and Diploma programs are available for students who have secured below 60%. The student should have completed 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
The following documents also need to be submitted:
- Attested copies of mark sheets of class X, XII, and the Bachelor’s degree (if applicable)
- At least, two academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently.
- If you have work experience then two letters of recommendation from the employer/manager who knows you well and can comment on your professional abilities
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Updated Resume
- Photocopied score reports of GMAT / GRE / IELTS / TOEFL
- Portfolio (in case of students applying for art and design courses & architecture programs)
- Others (certificates/achievements at the state and national level and extracurricular activities)
- Proof of funds
Average Scores expected: it differs from university to university
- GMAT accepted across universities is 540
- GRE score is 155 for Verbal, 167 for Quantitative and 5.0 for Writing
- LSAT score accepted across universities is 162
- IELTS 6 band or more
- TOEFL ibt 100 or more