BACHELOR OF ACCOUNTING / BACHELOR OF BUSINESS:
If you wish to opt for Bachelor of Accounting / Bachelor of Business, Education in Australia Consultants will guide you the best and will also help you with Education in Australia Admission and Visa Guidance. Strong skills in Business Administration are in demand in Australia and around the world. An Advance Diploma in Business Administration from IIBIT College could take you to some of the world’s leading companies or even onto more education in a Bachelor of Commerce program.
Are you thinking about pursuing The Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting?
To become a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting you must have Education in Australia Consultants and have to know more about the Australia Admission and Visa Guidance through confluence. Students who wish to gain their professional accounting qualifications should study this Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting. The practice of accounting comprises of both financial and management accounting. Financial accounting is focused on external reporting and auditing functions whereas management accounting is concerned with providing information for planning and controlling decisions within organizations.
The students that are certified by the Universities of Australia are much preferred when compared to students certified by Universities in other countries. The study in Australia Consultants guides the students towards their interest. The trained and efficient trainers never fail to provide an unbiased expert opinion which is an optimal one to follow. The CQU Representatives provides the students with proper guidance from gaining admission to accommodation.
Why Prefer Australia When there are many Others? Here’s Why:
Innovation, creativity and independent thinking are promoted by all the Australian universities. Within no time of their education, the international students find that their education is challenging, fun, and rewarding. International students in Australia can expect to live, grow and learn in a young, friendly country full of opportunities. International students who successfully completed their degree will soon find that they are competitive in today’s international job market. By reading the “factors to consider” section of Australia the students will get a good understanding of what they need to think about so that they can make the right choice.
High-Quality Education at Australia’s Best University:
To provide a high-quality education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the fields of Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Management, Commerce, and Accounting the IIBIT and the FedUni are working together. Their collaboration is enabling students to obtain an internationally recognized degree from an Australian University. An excellent and supportive learning environment is provided for the students at the IIBIT. This partnership provides international students with the unique opportunity of obtaining commercially desirable and professionally accredited degrees whilst studying in one of two premier cities, Sydney or Adelaide.
The program structure that helps in shaping your future:
The program structure when you opt for Business Administration at IIBIT is
- 12 Core Courses
- 4 Elective Courses
- A basic graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants holding other academic or professional qualifications and/or with no work experience may also be granted admission to the program following an evaluation of their academic and professional skills; or
- Applicants without tertiary qualifications, but with significant managerial work experience, and an assessed capacity to undertake study at this level may also be granted admission.
- Required proficiency in English: IELTS overall band score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 TOFEL Paper 550 (TWE 4.5), TOFEL Computer 213 TOFEL iBT 79-80 with minimum of 19 in all sections, Pearson 50 (no band score less than 42) and Cambridge 52 with no less than borderline in each skill.
- Payable Accounts Professional
- Acquisitions Tax Manager
- Agency Under Writer
- Bank Compliance Officer
- Benefits Administrator
- Business Risk Consultant
- Commercial Loan Processor
- Compliance Analyst
- Corporate Development Manager
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Customer Service representative
- Customer Service associative
The advantage of Bachelor of Commerce Accounting in Australia:
The benefit of studying from IIBIT Adelaide, Australia.
The major benefit of the Course Bachelor of Commerce Accounting in Australia from IIBIT Adelaide is that it is having a wide range of prospects around the world. Bachelor of Commerce Accounting in Australia takes you to a higher level of your dreams.
Program Overview & Objectives
The flexible degree structure allows courses combinations to be tailored to suit chosen career paths students may elect to undertake.
Successful completion of this program will give you the foundation, knowledge, and skills to:
- Appreciate how to acquire knowledge and skills
- Think logically, critically and independently
- Collect, integrate and interpret information
- Solve problems and communicate effectively
- Develop leadership qualities and the capacity to work cooperatively
- Understand and have a commitment to ethical practice
- Commit to intellectual thoroughness and a long-term commitment to learning
- Acquire a body of knowledge in business and related disciplines and an understanding of the principles and conceptual framework underpinning those disciplines
- Possess a body of knowledge of sufficient depth and development to facilitate the obtaining of new knowledge and skills via postgraduate studies
- Possess a combination of knowledge and skills which can be translated directly into the workplace and which will provide a basis for future professional developments
- Work independently and systematically apply your learning to the requirements of the workplace
This program is recognized for professional qualification purposes by accounting associations. There is a further opportunity, by undertaking specified courses, to badge your degree with a specialization.
Appropriate Assistance on Australia Admission and Visa Guidance
One of the benefits of being an international student in Australia is that the students have permission to work part-time while completing their degree. Unlike other countries, Australia gives a student visa automatic permission to work. International students should find a job on their own and if once they are hired, they will gain hands-on experience in a number of fields including retail, administration, and hospitality.
Bachelor of Commerce Accounting in Australia is a worldwide accepted course from IIBIT Adelaide. Confluence Edu, the Pioneers in Study Abroad Consultants in Kochi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chennai provides services for you to get joined in the course Bachelor of Commerce Accounting in Australia conducted by IIBIT Adelaide. The benefit of the Course Bachelor of Commerce Accounting in Australia is that it is not that much expensive when compared to similar courses in Other countries.