Confluence was started in 2005 as a study abroad education guidance centre. Founded by Mr.Yesu Deva Reddy Solipuram and Mr. Vijaya Sena Reddy Solipuram, since then mentored thousands of students from across India & Globe
Our Core Services
- Admission & Visa Counseling Services for USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Germany, France & Italy.
- Industry internships for UG students
- Soft Skills Training
- Workshops on happenings for students
Growth of Team Members
- International Education Counselor will give you an exposure about understanding various challenges, how to handle and manage the workflow efficiently.
- Next level of counseling is handling counselors, heading specific country, universities to drive the applications and creating position under Confluence portfolio.
- If you have passion about training we will help you to become verbal or quants trainers for IELTS, GRE, GMAT & SAT
Growth of Confluence
We are working towards to become top 10 training and counseling companies in next 10 years in Indian & Global Market
- Decent salary
- Monthly Incentives
- Office tours twice in a year, each tour 5 days
Value added Benefits
- You are guiding students and will remember you forever
- Lot of freedom to execute your own ideas in adding business
- Going to see the world, speak and communicate with various students, universities across the globe.
- Great place for learning about trend, career and solutions for student challenges
Motivating the students to take test prep classes along with their regular education. Making them aware of the course schedule and commencement of classes, to meet the respective university admission requirements.
This is very interesting like Anthropology, Architecture to Zoology so as a counselor will keep learn new subject on daily basis to educate and give the in depth information about inter discipline subjects and many more.
There are many countries to choose for higher education, as counselor needs to educate about each country in detail. As per the profile of the student need to guide the student that where he/she fit into.
Certain students will come up an idea of studying in one particular location of the country such as in USA, East Coast or West, in Germany Berlin or non – Berlin. We need to explain them the challenges they are going to face in detail.
As a Counselor you need to update yourself with the countries policies, as and when the changes take place according to the immigration policies of the countries.
Guide the student for the financials basing on the country he opted for in detail. Like his Course fee, Cost of living and the travelling expenses. What all the expenses he would incur during his travel.
Counselor need to advise the student regarding the scholarships basing on the percentages attained by the student. When to start applying for the scholarship procurement. When would the student eligible for scholarships etc. Every university and organization have different deadline for applying scholarship.
Building communication with the colleges is a continuous process; engagement with colleges through all the mediums is utmost important task. We work with various schools and colleges as a help desk counselors.
Every year our represented universities professors, international officers will keep visit our office, need to co-ordinate with them for stay, traveling and pooling of students for events, part of counseling session with officers, to continue the services for every student.
Like college, every bank plays vital role in getting successful visa for every students, so we have to constantly in touch with respective banks & manager for smooth & quick educational loan processing.
When an application is sent to the university/ college, constantly we need to chase them for the offers to get in time. As we need to guide the student for the further process.
Once the offer is confirmed, we need to advise the student regarding the payment of the fees. Once the payment is finished we need to prepare them for the visa procurement.
Once the offer is received, we need to constantly chase the student for arranging all the documents related to the visa like financials, medicals and visa appointment, make sure that all the documents are ready for visa interview.
We need to assess the student by taking the mock interviews, how to handle the interview, Make sure the student is very much flexible with the visa interview covering all the aspects and making them to cover their weak areas.
Guide the student in particular areas such as
- Assistance in Purchase of flight ticket
- Currency of the respective country
- Travel cheques
- Accommodation & Airport pick -up
- Creative writing from your heart
- Great Listening skills
- Confidence in dealing with people
- Ability to meet quarterly targets
- Excellent communication, relationship building skills and professional approach
- Out of box ideas on business development, expansion, customer services & revenue generating.
- Multilingual will be an added advantages