Take up MSc- Management Accounting in Scotland, this advancement will provide students with career opportunities in Scotland, get the best Admission and visa guidance for Scotland from the education consultants at confluence.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE AIM AT:
The course aims to give students a foundation in the theory and practice of management accounting. It emphasises the role of the management accountant in helping the owners and managers of a business to make good decisions. Gives a detailed exploration of the uses of management accounting information in the financial decision making process.
Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma should normally possess an Honours degree, or equivalent. Candidates with an Ordinary degree may be considered for entry to the Postgraduate Certificate stage in the first instance. Postgraduate Diploma students who satisfy the progression requirements will then be eligible to pursue the MSc.
THE MAJOR MODULES TO STUDY IN THIS COURSE:
• Strategic Financial Accounting (20 credits) • Strategic Management Accounting (20 credits) • Quantitative Analysis for Business (20 credits) • Professional Accounting and Governance (20 credits)
• Advanced Financial Accounting (20 credits)
• Corporate and Business Law (20 credits)
• Theory and Accounting Research Methods (20 credits)
• MSc Project (40 credits). The MSc project will involve building further on a project plan that you will have developed in the Theory and Research Methodologies in Accounting module. This project plan and the project itself can take many forms but all will involve you undertaking significant research into an accounting problem, issue, or area of particular interest to you.
Graduates from this advancement will be able to apply for careers leading to professional accountant status, working in a vast range of sectors, including the private sector, public sector, service industry, manufacturing and many more.
THIS COURSE IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE:
The MSc in Strategic Management Accounting is intended for high ability business graduates who want to achieve long-term career success. . Because the programme assumes a high level of accountancy knowledge, only graduates who have completed an undergraduate or a postgraduate programme with a substantial accountancy element are eligible.
The education consultants at confluence are here to give you a top rated idea and all the details you require about your admission process at one of the best universities of your choice in the city of your comfort, if you are looking forward for the complete guidance required to get an MSc – Management Accounting in Scotland, then this is the end to your wait.
HAVE A FIRM GOUNDING IN THE COURSE OF YOUR INTEREST:
MSc –Management Accounting in Scotland is designed to develop your engineering skills, in the context of a firm grounding. University of the West of Scotland ensures career opportunities in Scotland as well as Admission and visa guidance for Scotland.
Global Course Search Only from ConfluenceEdu. Biggest database of Millions of Courses from Thousands of Universities around Globe on a Single Search. Join Now..FREE….
MSc – Management Accounting in Scotland