Take up MSc – Mental Health Nursing with Registration in Scotland, this advancement will provide students with career opportunities in Scotland, get the best Admission and visa guidance for Scotland from the education consultants at confluence.
The aim of this course is to produce nurses who are fit for practice, purpose and award and who will contribute to the leadership of a competent, dynamic workforce and will secure employment within a range of healthcare areas.
Admission and visa guidance for scotland
Looking for best admission and visa guidance? The education consultants at confluence are here to give you a top rated idea and all the details you require about your admission process at one of the best universities of your choice in the city of your comfort, if you are looking forward for the complete guidance required to get an PGDIP – Specialist Community Public Health Nursing, then this is the end to your wait.
About the Course
This exciting and innovative two year course prepares students for professional registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a mental health nurse. It is aimed at those candidates with an appropriate degree in health, biological or social sciences, nursing or a related subject who wish to change career path.
The students aiming at taking up this study program should;
• possess an appropriate degree in a biological, health, social science, nursing or related subject
• provide a personal/employer reference
• provide an academic reference and formal university transcript
• demonstrate competency in literacy and numeracy
• undertake successful personal interview, health screening and Protection of Vulnerable Groups screening.
• Foundations of Nursing (shared theory module)
• Nursing Profession (shared theory module)
• Nursing Values in Practice (shared practice module)
• Working with Vulnerability (shared theory module)
• Mental Health Nursing Practice (mental health field practice module)
• Research in Practice (shared theory and practice module)
Looking for best guidance ?
The education consultants at confluence are here to give you a top rated idea and all the details you require about your admission process at one of the best universities of your choice in the city of your comfort, if you are looking forward for the complete guidance required to get an MSc- Mental Health Nursing with Registration, then this is the end to your wait. In this field graduates can seek an n number of career opportunities, taking up this course in the University of West of Scotland will help you grab your dream job and have a bright future in store for you.
MSc- Mental Health Nursing with Registration in Scotland is designed to develop your engineering skills, in the context of a firm grounding. University of the West of Scotland ensures career opportunities in Scotland as well as Admission and visa guidance for Scotland.
Student dashboard. Search, Apply and Track your application here
MSc – Mental Health Nursing with Registration in Scotland