]Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany is a world wide accepted course from EBS Business School. ConfluenceEdu, the Pioneers in Study Abroad Consultants in Kochi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chennai provides services for you to get joined in the course Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany conducted by EBS Business School. The benefit of the Course Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany is that it is not that much expensive when compared to similar courses in Other countries . LOGIN AND SEARCH MILLIONS OF COURSES FROM 1000DS OF UNIVERSITIES including more details on Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany. Students are eligible for education loan for the course Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany. Our dedicated counsellors provide free counselling for your targeted course Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany
Advantage of Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany
Benefit on study from EBS Business School, Germany.
The major benefit of the Course Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany from EBS Business School is that it is having vide range of prospects around the world. Bachelor in General Management Aviation Studies in Germany takes you to higher level of your dreams.
The Bachelor in General Management, study track Aviation Studies comprises 6 semesters, including at least one semester spent at an EBS partner university abroad (with a focus on Aviation Management). Successful completion of the programme leads to the academic degree Bachelor of Science (BSc).
The programme is tailored towards the specific demands of the aviation industry and the particular aspects of this promising growth sector. It is an academically challenging, high quality course with a strong focus on gaining practical experience and intercultural competence from an air transport perspective.
Why study the programme
The study track Aviation Studies at Bachelor level offers a number of advantages:
- Intensive study program allowing you to earn 210 ECTS within 3 years
- Courses are taught to the latest teaching standards
- High-level learning in small groups
- The majority of courses is held in English
- Semester abroad at one of the 15 renowned partner universities for Aviation Management
- Practical relevance through compulsory work placements, through lecturers from all six key player groups of the aviation industry and through the lectures series “Aviation Management” with referees of the top-management of the aviation industry
- Personal development
- Personal coaching in one-to-one sessions
- EBS Career Service Center (work placements, career fairs, EBS Leaders Dialogue)
- Strong network with top partner universities worldwide
- Interesting job offers and access to EBS corporate partners in the aviation industry through lecturers from the aviation management practice and through the international aviation network of EBS
Career Services Center
Career Services at EBS offers companies access to a wealth of talented, multilingual professionals with global reach. EBS helps corporate organisations with their recruitment processes by developing and maintaining personal contact to student groups, companies and understanding the needs of both parties.
On campus recruitment events take place on a yearly basis allowing direct contact between our student groups and organisations which is the most powerful way to communicate your company’s message and values and identify potential hires.
Abroad Education Made Easy through Confluence Edu