Biomedical engineering (BME) is the application of engineering principles and methods to solve medical and biological problems. It also integrates electrical, mechanical, chemical and life science principles in the development of new healthcare technologies and systems.
What are the subjects in biomedical engineering?
- Image result
- Check out the following subjects included in a diploma in Biomedical Engineering Syllabus:
- Engineering Chemistry.
- Human Anatomy.
- Medical Electronics.
- Analytical and Optical Instrumentation.
- Medical Sensors and Measurement Techniques.
- Diagnostic Medical Instrumentation.
- Engineering Physics.
- Critical Care Instrumentation.
Biomedical engineering is a booming career field as health and technology are coming together to revolutionize the field of medicine With the growing health consciousness in India, biomedical engineering is becoming one of the most enviable and sought-after career.