If you wish to opt for Master of International Business, CQU Representatives makes the admission process easier by providing all possible assistance that I might require. The criteria of education , methods of teaching , course contents that is provided by the representatives prior to the admission helps the student understand if it is the right course to opt. Study in Australia Consultants always provide the best guidance. Master of International Business will give you the career edge you need. International management investigates issues involved in managing across borders. It examines how multinational enterprises achieve and sustain competitive advantage in an interdependent global economy. International management draws on business strategy, other functional areas of management and contextual studies of particular regions and countries.
Students can now benefit from the flexibility to study full-time or part-time and either on-campus or by distance education. You are free to choose from a number of majors, minors and elective courses to individually tailor your learning to suit your need.
Wide variety of study options
The students can select from arts, accounting, business, hospitality, human resource management, information systems, management, marketing, professional communication, property, public relations, retail, supply chain management, tourism, warehousing and more to suit their personal interests and career goals.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants holding other academic or professional qualifications and/or with no work experience may also be granted admission to the program following an evaluation of their academic and professional skills; or
- Applicants without tertiary qualifications, but with significant managerial work experience, and an assessed capacity to undertake study at this level may also be granted admission.
- Required proficiency in English: IELTS overall band score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 TOFEL Paper 550 (TWE 4.5), TOFEL Computer 213 TOFEL iBT 79-80 with minimum of 19 in all sections, Pearson 50 (no band score less than 42) and Cambridge 52 with no less than borderline in each skill.
- Payable Accounts Professional
- Acquisitions Tax Manager
- Agency Under Writer
- Bank Compliance Officer
Study in Australia Consultants
Opting for MBA in International Business is a great choice as the Universities in Australia provides quality education for affordable price. The students that are certified by the Universities of Australia are much preferred when compared to students certified by Universities in other countries. Study in Australia Consultants guides the students towards their interest. The trained and efficient trainers never fail to provide unbiased expert opinion which is an optimal one to follow. The CQU Representatives provides the students with proper guidance from gaining admission to accommodation.
Students Dashboard, Search, Find, Apply, Track your applications
Speak to our Study in Australia Representatives and grab this opportunity