Germany universities representatives in Hyderabad guide you in MBBS in Germany. Consultants in India to begin your study in Germany admission Process for this course with the assistance of Confluence. Acclaimed to be amongst world’s finest medical studies’ centres, Germany provides excellent education for medicine students. The level of education at German Universities is very high and at par with world’s best Medical Education Institutions. In terms of infrastructure & faculty, the German medical colleges can only be compared with AIIMS in India. The entire medical program will cost below 15 Lacs and the standards are at par with US, Canada or UK. Almost every University in Germany has its own Hospitals and other state-of-the-art infrastructure arguably better than AIIMS. Germans are the leaders in Medical Technology and Medical Equipment.
Germany universities representatives in Hyderabad
- Study MBBS in Germany provides the best and the most cost-effective study options for aspiring overseas student
- Total duration of the program is around 7.5 years (which includes 1.5 year of pre-language training + 5 years of course + 1 of year internship)
- The remuneration during internship is in between Euro 40 –60K equals to INR 30 lacs (approx.)
- Students are allowed to stay for 2 years after the completion of their degree, during which they can very easily earn Euro 50,000/ annum (approx.)
- As Germany is the part of European Union, students can move to any of the European country including UK for practicing.
- Upon completion of the MD degree, students get work permit very easily in comparison to other countries.
- Students can apply for permanent residence after working for 5 years
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Organization (UNO)
- Foundation for Advancement of International
- Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
Germany admission Process
There is no/ low tuition fee for the MD program in the Universities in Germany. In 2005, a Federal Constitutional Court ruling overturned the traditional taboo on tuition fees. Until then in Germany it was (almost) only the state that paid for tertiary education. At the moment five federal states charge tuition fees from the first semester onwards, albeit relatively modest ones by international comparison. Other Federal states also levy tuition fees for students who have exceeded ten semesters or have opted after graduation to study another subject. Since 2007, the Federal states of Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Hamburg, Hessen, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia and Saarland levy tuition fees as of enrollment. Most have set the fees at EUR 500 per semester, but offer secured loans to finance them.
- Average living expenses – Euro 500/month
- Language Training- Euro 6000-8000 Euros (7.5 month)
- Starting salary upon completion of a degree in medicine in Europe is Euro 50,000/annum.
- Part time jobs allowed 20hrs/week making learning and living conditions easily affordable.
- Easy VISA process
- VISA processing time is 8 – 12 weeks
GERMAN LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
The TestDaf is a central, standardized test for German as a foreign language, which can be passed at many locations in Germany and abroad. The DSH is taken at the university which has been chosen for the studies. On 1 January 2012, the Goethe Certificate C2: Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom (i,e, advanced German-language diploma) will be introduced.
Minimum 60% in 12th and preferably cleared 1st year of graduation.
IELTS/ TOEFL compulsory.
Excellent records/ past achievements.
German Language proficiency (added advantage)
Medicine in Germany Program Admission Procedure: 10 sets of each document (notarized) are required for application:
- Current resume
- Photo copies of 10th and 12th Mark sheets and certificates
- Photo copy of the passport
- School Leaving Certificate
- Statement of Purpose (500 – words) stating academic background, source of inspiration for MBBS program, Future Goals
- Passport sized Photographs
Get the info with Confluence
Getting admission in Germany is not so difficult these days; we at Confluence will guide you in the preparation and application for MBBS in Germany. MBBS in Germany is within your reach grab this opportunity. MBBS in Germany is with Confluence, and mutually we could choose the best university which matches your potential.
Students Dashboard, Search, Find, Apply, Track Your Applications
Our consultants will assist you in Germany admission process