Pursue MSc Occupational Psychology in UK
If you are looking for MSc Occupational Psychology in UK then UK can be the best option. UK Education Consultants in India guide students in choosing the correct university that suits their profile. They also help students with the Study in UK Admission Process.
Study in UK is a best option. Here’s know why?
UK is home to several thousand colleges and universities, boasting at least ten times as many campuses as in any other country. As a result, the higher education system in the UK has something for everyone. This means that no matter what you plan on studying, you will have a wide variety of programs in your particular field from which to choose.
This course is designed to develop your creative and intellectual abilities through the investigation of a bespoke project aligned to your own particular interests and aspirations. The course is intended to promote ‘Thinking practitioners’ who will be well positioned to take advantage of the opportunities available say Overseas Education Consultants.
About the course
• This is an applied programme integrating theory, practice, skills and research
• The MSc Occupational Psychology in UK is designed to acquaint you with psychological perspectives on workplace issues, and to develop a range of transferable skills that will be relevant to the occupational psychology practitioner
• You will attain the British Psychological Society (BPS) Level A Certificate in Occupational Testing as part of the course and you will have the opportunity for Level B (intermediate) Certificate training
• You will be able to use some of the best-equipped psychology research facilities in UK higher education
Study in UK Admission Process, made easy with Confluence.
• You should have a good Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent in a relevant subject.
• A good standard of written and spoken English (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent) is required.
The fee for this course is £11,960 per year.
• Occupational psychology applies psychological knowledge about people at work and the work place with the aim of improving the effectiveness of the organisation and increasing the wellbeing of employees
• This award is designed to provide BPS Stage 1 and some Stage 2 training necessary for becoming a Chartered Occupational Psychologist and being eligible for registration with the Health Professions Council
• Occupational psychologists work in private, public and not-for-profit sectors – many are attached to management consultancy firms or become self-employed as independent consultants
Confluence provides the best assistance
Confluence is the leading UK Education Consultants in India which helps students choose the best university and help them purse their dream career. They also help students with the UK Admission Process and provide them with required assistance.
You can choose MSc Occupational Psychology in UK and study in one of the best universities in UK.
Student Dashboard. Register for free, Login, Apply to Universities abroad and find the status of your reports
Study in UK Admission Process