- Prep Course for study abroad:
- Ideal for students and recent graduates; It helps in planning and preparation of the application for an undergraduate/graduate degree at universities outside India, especially in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia.
- Choose between Guidance and coaching for prep course
- Which is better for English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOFEL/PTE)?
- What is SAT and why?
- SAT – long term planning or short term decision
- Why GRE and not GMAT ( Difference and why)?
- Do I have to option to chose what to learn ( flexibility of classes)?
- What do the student gain?
Short listing universities
- Your dream career – the right choice ( chose what subject you want to study and where)
- To be or not to be ( priority for course/ budget / country)
- Trail run – for Visa application ( Interview mock and guidance)
- Clash of titan – my passion or the same ( the same line of academics or can switch to allied subjects)
- Harness the dream ( within your budget)
- Can we have a SWOT please (do I need extra courses / IELTS ..)
- Risk Management (my Backup plan)
The dream combination (the three C) ( Course, Currency, and Country)
- Your statement our purpose ( why you need and what is its role)
- Gathering recommendation letter ( they are letters needed for admission)
- The winding path of admission ( what we really do)
- Enhance your resume – (highlight strength/ downsize weakness)
- Create a strong presence (Make a strong presentation of you and your qualifications, projects)
- Your own editors for admission essay weight-age
- We are here to assist you with writings
- The support – your documents and our workshop
Follow up services
- The first step of the journey (Create account of university page, fill up)
- The fulcrum of your world (any question, blocks we are here to help)
- The wizard (the one who will chase application, docs and loan for you)
- The pacifier ( smoothes things for you – could be an attestation or bank loan or parental tension )
- The advantage of a educational loan for studying abroad
- Check your eligibility for loan
- Loan provider in India for study abroad ( government of India, SBI )
- Approved courses for loan from banks
- Avanse service for study abroad loan (https://www.avanse.com/studying-abroad/)
- List of banks for study abroad loan
- Financial assistance from Confluence
- Key role of Confluence in securing the educational loan
Visa Application Services
- Study in USA – student visa our services.
- Education in Canada – Visa application
- Visas for Indian student studying abroad in UK
- Australia the new Study abroad fad
- New Zealand economical and realistic study abroad destination
- Study abroad in Germany the Engineer pilgrimage
- Study abroad in France the fashion and design capital
- European Area of Higher Education – Study abroad in Italy
- Portal to Europe – Study abroad in Ireland
Post Visa Application
- Pre departure work shop
- Assisting your journey – ticketing
- Forex – Exchange of currency
- Airport pick up
- Facilitate accommodation
- Guidance on part time job
- Work permit & Residency
- Confluence is still there for you – permanent relationship