Study in Domus Academy
As the study in Italy counselors, Domus Academy would be stimulating to your creativity and Confluence Education Admission process can land you in Milan the fashion capital. It is known for masters in Design.You can learn from industry-leading faculty and professionals the faculties are some of the most intriguing personality’s two examples, the designer and architect Patricia Urquiola and the fashion photographer and blogger Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist).
Italy Education Admission Process through Confluence
As Domus Academy is a selective university that limits the number of entering students in order to provide living and study conditions that is best for all students. Confluence Education admission Process with our dedicated Italy counselors would become a happy expedition from application till you fly abroad.
Course Offered by DA
All their courses are for Post graduation, divided into four schools: Design, Fashion, Business design and Architecture
- Master in Accessories Design
- Master in Interaction Design
- Master in Business Design
- Master in Interior & Living Design
- Master in Product Design
- Master in Service & Experience Design
- Master in Luxury Brand Management
- Master in Visual & Brand Design
- Master in Fashion Design Master in Car & Transportation Design
- Master in Fashion Management Master in Urban Vision & Architectural Design
- Master in Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising
Admission Requirement In DA
The Admissions Process may vary according to the specific program chosen. However there few things common for all course
- Bachelor Degree/Academic diploma
- English language certificate (IELTS band 6, TOEFL 79 – 85, PTE Academic 56)
- Academic transcript of previous studies
- Documentation regarding further courses or seminars attended (if available)
- Payment receipt of € 100 application fee
- Artistic and professional portfolio of projects (if applicable)
Scholarship In DA
Every year Domus Academy launches dedicated competitions to select the best talent and award them with 3 partial scholarships respectively covering 70%, 50% and 30% to join the master programs. The contest are developed in collaboration with leading brands and companies in the fields of Fashion, Design and Energy including Vogue Talents, Repower, Adobe, Fiat-Chrysler, CocaCola.
Internship/placement from DA
Domus Academy has established long-standing internship agreements with some of the most important Italian and international brands in design, fashion, business, and architecture. The placement rate is 100%, students work in leading companies such as: BMW, Crea De Beers, Fiat, Tommy Hilfiger, Triumph. Students who are can extend their permit of stay to work in Italy for up to one year after degree completion.
Why Domus Academy
To Study in Domus Academy is wonderful because it is listed in Master-Class frame guide for three years as World’s Leading Graduate Schools. The advantage of being a student of DA would be immediate opportunity for work in the best companies across the globe.
Confluence was established in 2005 since then assisting thousands of students for Architecture, Design and many more creative courses.
Intake: Now admissions are going on for March 2019 intake you can get in touch with Ram Prasad for admission & Visa Assistance