STUDY IN THE HEART OF LONDON
Become what you want to be
London South Bank University is one of London’s largest and oldest universities.
Since 1892, we have been priding ourselves on creating professional opportunities for our students and equipping them to become highly successful in their careers.
London South Bank University (LSBU) laid down its roots in south London in 1892 and has been improving the lives of students, businesses and the local community ever since. It is one of the city’s oldest universities.
London is one of the most exciting cities in the world, and an incredible place to study.LSBU is based on an integrated campus just 10 minutes’ walk from the city’s business and cultural centres, as well as mainline rail stations Waterloo and London Bridge, next to Elephant and Castle Underground station and served by bus routes from across south and central London.
We are located in the heart of London.
London South Bank University
- LSBU is a cosmopolitan university with over 18,000 students drawn from over 130 countries.
- Over the past 125 years LSBU has expanded and grown into one of London’s largest universities, offering vocationally-relevant, accredited and professionally recognised education and support to students from the UK and overseas.
We’ve been awarded Silver for teaching excellence under the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
We’re University of the Year for Graduate Employment (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018).
Most of our courses are accredited and all are developed in partnership with relevant industries, and our academic staff is populated by professionals in their chosen field. Guest lecturers, cutting-edge work-based projects and state-of-the-art learning facilities enrich the curriculum, while our continuously evolving research activity underpins teaching and learning.
LSBU has been given the award for Entrepreneurial University of the Year at the Times Higher Education Awards.
As Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2016, LSBU is renowned for embedding enterprise in education, providing students and local businesses with the support and knowledge to build their own successful businesses.
Internship & Placements
At LSBU, we place a strong emphasis on providing students with real industry experience during their studies, which is why we have integrated work placements into many of our programmes. We believe that this practical approach is one of the reasons why LSBU is currently ranked as the No 1 London Modern University for graduate starting salaries and why our graduates have found success in a wide range of industries, from arts and media, to business, finance, law, engineering and more.
Intakes: Sep & Jan
- Qualifications (12th & graduation marksheets)
- English language proficiency (IELTS) /exemplary English score in Standard XII
- Personal Statement (At least 500 words)
- References (Academic and/or professional depending on course/level
- CV (for some courses)
Courses available in almost all the fields at every level
Study Undergraduate/ Postgraduate/ Doctorate courses* across 7 academic Schools at LSBU:
- School of Applied Sciences.
- School of Arts and Creative Industries.
- School of the Built Environment and Architecture.
- School of Business.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Health and Social Care.
- School of Law and Social Sciences.
*LSBU courses are accredited by or developed in partnership with the leading professional bodies.
A qualification from LSBU is an ideal investment for your future.
Full-time fees for the academic year 2017-18 for International students.
- Undergraduate : from £12,500
- Sandwich Year : £895
- MSc, MS, PgDip : from £12,500
- MBA : £14,500
- MPhil, PhD : from £12,500
Guaranteed University Accommodation to students who accept their unconditional offer by 1st August for the September 2018 intake.
- Rents range: £122-£189 per week
- Deposit: £300 to confirm the room
- All University Accommodation is within 10 minute walk of the campus
More information get in touch with UK Counselor Mr.Nandikonda Rohith Reddy on 9866166255