Terms & Conditions for Online Payments
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, they may register and avail the Services.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Chargeback” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
3. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case, the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, which is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options, before initiating the second payment :
4. The Institute and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
5. The User agrees, understands and confirms that their personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the Institute or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the user, the Institute does not represent or guarantee that the use of the services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. The Institute, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the website.
8. The User will be required to login their own User ID and Password, given by the Institute in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by Institute on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User agrees that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the user’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the user agrees to;
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by them for use of the aforesaid service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the user shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by them or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay their fees to the Institute by using a debit/credit card or through an online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when they initiate a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides their card / bank details:
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay fees online. The Institute or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that their use of the aforesaid online payment service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Once the User registers and pays the fee through Online Payment Gateway, they will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstance. No payment will be refunded to the User.
Payment Refund Policy for Online Payments
Refund for Chargeback Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of chargeback by the User for any reason whatsoever, such user shall immediately approach the Institute with their claim details and claim refund from the Institute alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by the Institute via Payment Gateway or any other means as the Institute deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ chargeback shall be made by any user to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact the Institute for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by the Institute alone in line with their policies and rules.